Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Little About Me

At this moment (the date marked on this post) I am a 25 year old college graduate. I got a degree in Business Administrations, but that was only something to keep me busy while I wasn't gaming. I have been gaming since I was very young and will most likely die with a controller in my hand. My very first system that I actually owned was a PlayStation. Not the PSX (or whatever it was called), or the PS one (even though they were all technically the same system). I owned a PlayStation back when it was simply called "PlayStation". I was a Sony guy for a great many years until the Xbox came out. I have been a huge fan of the Xbox ever since, even though there were only two systems that have come out. The systems I have owned include: PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, GameCube, and Wii. In addition to the ones I have owned, I have played games on the original Nintendo, Super NES, Sega Dreamcast, and PC.

As for the type of gamer I am, I prefer my games to be single player, however I like them to be MMO style. I have a unique idea of what the perfect game should be and I am on a quest to find that one in a million game. Being mostly introvert, I prefer for a game to be played and completed in single player mode, however that is a mode that is almost non-existent anymore. I will be reviewing games based on the remaining population of gamers who (just like me) prefer to play a game on their own, but I will be giving the benefit of the doubt to their multiplayer mode.

I will say right from the start that I am slightly annoyed that game developers seem to have forgotten about this tiny little part of the gaming community. It is also my goal to hopefully meet new gamers who prefer single player, or at least playing online only with friends in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment